Harland Clarke started in 2007 but its roots date back to
1874, when Robert Clarke and Samuel Maverick started
Maverick Clarke Lithography.
Today Harland Clarke is the provider for Costco Services’
newest offering, Custom Logo Products. It also is Costco
Services’ supplier for Business & Personal Checks, Forms
and Accessories – and the largest supplier of checks and
personalized documents in the U.S.
“Harland Clarke has been a trusted provider to Costco for
over 10 years, and we are excited to add this new service
for our members,” said Mark Dergarabedian, Costco
From personalized pens and drinkware, to bags, totes,
and apparel, Harland Clarke offers Costco members value
on a variety of stylish promotional products.
COSTCO SERVICES ROLLS OUT
CUSTOM LOGO PRODUCTS
Harland Clarke recognizes quality matters most when you’re
choosing custom logo products.
No matter the group, business, organization or event –
sports league, academic organization, church group, family
reunion – Custom Logo Products has what you need.
• Plug into the tech crowd with flash drives, power banks
• Show your team spirit with polo shirts, jackets, vests,
T-shirts, sweatshirts and caps.
• Promote your brand with hand sanitizer, lip balm, and
first-aid and safety kits.
• Stock up on practical giveaways, such as emergency safety
tools, window shades, key chains, tire gauges and flashlights.
• Find coasters, lunch containers and kitchen tools.
• Customize sunglasses, coolers, camp chairs, golf umbrellas
• Represent your business and keep it top of mind with
giveaways for company events, customized office supplies
and branded merchandise to reward employees.
• And more